- Living a happy creature in the beautiful city of Porvoo, Finland.
- Training for my first marathon held 1500km from the North Pole.
- Travel 50km on the Onnibus for work at Helsinki and back every weekday, and love the extended travel time.
- Develop cool stuffs at Futurice.
- Contributing to the Bobon project that aims to make specific and scientific information on cultivation methods freely accessible for farmers.
- Trying to make Bobon a community’s effort.
- Books that I’ve recently read and love:
- A first course in Machine Learning - Second Edition
This “/now” page is inspired by the nownownow project. Special thanks to its creator - Derek Sivers. If you think this is a cool idea, why not make one? Follow @nownownow on Twitter to get random interesting people’s /now profiles into your Twitter feed.